- Support should be given to people in need of humanitarian or spiritual help and pastoral care. No distinction should be made among the beneficiaries: because charity in the spirit of Jesus knows no boundaries of religion, origin, gender or age. The only important thing is that people are helped physically, mentally or spiritually-religiously - in the spirit of the Good Samaritan.
- The Foundation selects beneficiary institutions that either aim to work in new, innovative ways as a pastoral church, or projects that place themselves at the service of people and are in an ecclesiastical context (direct or indirect sponsorship.
- The Marcus Malkut Foundation has only limited funds. Therefore, we cannot financially support every project that is brought to us. We count on your understanding for this. In particular, as a rule, we cannot provide permanent funding, but only start-up funding as help for self-help. In this way, we want to ensure that we can also help others who may be just as needy or even more needy.
The following information belongs to the short description:
- in total approx. 1 A4 page or 3500 characters
- Brief description of the project's objective.
- Why is the project necessary?
- What are the main cost factors?
- In what period of time is the project to be realised?
- Is it a temporary project or is the aim to make the project a permanent project? When is this transition planned?
- How is the whole project to be financed?
- What part of the project is to be financially supported? What will be financed with own resources (financing plan)?
First, we request a brief description of your project. The project will be processed by the Foundation as follows:
- After receipt of the brief description, the partner receives an invitation to submit a formal application if the Foundation's decision is positive.
- After receipt of the application, the partner receives a confirmation with the project number.
- After the Foundation has examined the application, the partner will be informed of the decision by the Foundation in writing.
The Foundation will work with you to ensure that the funds are used as appropriately as possible in accordance with the stated principles. The founder rightly expects documentation of all expenditures. We therefore count on your cooperation in this regard.
However, concrete project funding can only be an impulse for renewal and lasting development. Project funding therefore always requires the participation and contribution of the partners. The Foundation's support is not intended to replace or jeopardize its own or local responsibility and performance.
In the hope of good cooperation